Civils Network Delivery Supervisor – Essex
The Network Delivery Supervisor will lead up multi-disciplined excavation and reinstatement teams to deliver network for a leading Alt Network. This role will be responsible for the supervision of sub-contractors across various sites and projects across FTTP rollouts and working predominantly on a leading Alt Network. Reporting directly to the Network Delivery Manager, this role will take on both operational and administrative responsibilities to ensure that site regulations are adhered to and quality of work is to standard.
The Main Duties Include The Responsibility For The Following:
· Supervising digging and reinstatement teams, signing hand over protocols
· Scheduling workload for digging and reinstatement teams
· Provide accurate daily reports into the Network Delivery Manager illustrating productivity and any potential risks to programme
· Supporting Network Delivery Manager by ensuring the appropriate materials and resources are planned for regularly
· Supervising teams to ensure SHEQ regulations are established and understood
· Participating in site surveys, uploading documents and photos to company server
· Correct interpretation of utility drawing.
· Ability to spot network defects and rectify onsite.
· Meeting delivery targets
Skills Knowledge And Aptitude
· Experience of site supervision of teams on FTTH/FTTP rollout projects
· Experience of quality checking and signing off on handover protocols
· Experience of providing regular reports to project managers for customers
· A clear understanding of the permitting system and associated FPNs.
· Demonstrable experience of sub-contractor management
· An in-depth knowledge of The New Roads and Street Works Act, 1991 (NRSWA)
· As-Built verification and submission
· Read and interpret client network schematics
· Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
· Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Understanding of programming, cost and value of workstream
· Great engineering management techniques
· Good communication skills
· 3 years + in a similar challenging work environment
· Experienced in Telecoms, Openreach specifically.
· Experienced in FTTP build – Excavation, narrow trenching and reinstatement methods.
· Desirable – NRSWA Units 1-6
· SSSTS or SMSTS (desirable)
· Desire to exceed and excel in all departments
• Proactive in your approach
• Excellent time-management skills
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference BCECNDS