Fibre Network Delivery Supervisor – Essex
The Network Delivery Supervisor will lead up multi-discipline cabling and splicing teams to deliver network for a leading Alt Network. The role will include both upward and downward reporting within Clearcomm Group. You will be part of our delivery team who are responsible for end to end delivery of the network build programme. The successful applicant would need to be from a strong flex / fibre background, ideally with Openreach network experience.
The Main Duties Include The Responsibility For The Following
• Overseeing all subcontractors activities on the build.
• Ensure all onsite activities are managed to the highest standards.
• Day to day management of the teams onsite to ensure HSEQ and production levels are maintained at all times.
• Ensuring correct SLG set ups within the field teams.
• Manage client/contractor expectations including site walk off/audits with the client.
• Correct interpretation of utility drawing.
• Ability to spot network defects and rectify onsite.
• Meeting delivery targets
• Provide network solutions to problematic issues real time.
Jeopardy managing of works to ensure that the required by date delivery and volume delivery targets are met.
Skills Knowledge And Aptitude
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Understanding of routing of telecom cabling from point to point
· Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
· Commercial and contractual awareness
· Underground and Overhead experience
· Advantageous – Knowledge and experience of trenching, ducting, cabling, poling, splicing and testing.
· Proven track record of delivery networks is essential.
· Telecoms/utility experience is a must.
· Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively and work as part of a team.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Results orientated and highly proactive
· Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
· Accepts and stimulate change within working environment
· 3 years + in a similar challenging work environment
· Experienced in Telecoms, Openreach specifically.
· Experienced in FTTP build – Fibre cable installation / splicing / testing.
· Desirable – Openreach PIA Duct & PIA Pole Survey Valid Accreditations. SA001, SA002, S11, N23, N27, N28
· Desirable – NRSWA Units 1-6
· SSSTS or SMSTS (desirable)
· Desire to exceed and excel in all departments
• Proactive in your approach
• Excellent time-management skills
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference BCEFNDS